St Vincent's Clinic Medical Imaging & Nuclear Medicine is located in the St Vincent's Clinic which is in Victoria Street on the corner of Oxford Street, Darlinghurst and is easily accessible by public transport. Parking is also available.
|St Vincent’s Clinic Medical Imaging & Nuclear Medicine
Level 5, St Vincent's Clinic
438 Victoria Street
Darlinghurst NSW 2010
|St Vincent's Clinic Community Ultrasound
4 Oxford Street
Tel: (02) 8382 7530 / (02) 8354 7200
Fax: (02) 8382 6507 / (02) 9380 7500
How to find us
- No 389 (stops in Burton Street)
- No 352,378,380 (stopping Oxford Street near Victoria Street)
- Kings Cross Station (10 minute walk)
There is a free taxi phone on Level 4 in the Private Hospital foyer.
Where to Park
Parking is available On street parking along with parking in the following locations:
St Vincent's Clinic
- Enter from Barcom Avenue
- Rates: $3.00 per half hour up to $25 for 4 hours & above
- Hours of operation: 6.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday
St Vincent's Hospital
- Enter from Victoria Street
- Rates: $3.00 for the first half hour and $4.00 per hour thereafter up to 4 hours & above
- Hours of operation:
- Monday to Thursday 6.30am to 11.30pm
- Friday & Saturday 6.30am to 1.30am
- Sunday 6.30am to Midnight
Please note that the doors to the St Vincent's Clinic are also closed on weekends.
Please enter through the St Vincent's Private Hospital in Victoria Street. Take the elevator up to Level 5. When you exit the elevator, turn left and follow the signs through to Medical Imaging Reception.
Staff on the reception desk at the entry to St Vincent's Private Hospital will be happy to assist you further.
Imaging hours of operation
CT, X-rays, Ultrasound, Mammography, Procedures & Nuclear Medicine
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
|Monday to Friday
||7.00am to 9.00pm
||8.00am to 4.00pm
||8.00am to 4.00pm
Imaging outside these times is by appointment.